The Genus ABS Marketing Communications team is growing in EMEA! Opportunities include:
- Digital Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
We are looking for passionate marketers with the ability to communicate with the farming and agriculture industry.
Join us at Genus ABS as an EMEA Digital Specialist and utilise tools and technology to improve marketing efficiency.
Reporting directly to the EMEA Marketing Communications Manager, you will develop marketing campaigns and strategies to meet our business goals of retaining customers and generating leads.
You will work across a comprehensive set of marketing channels, including website, search engine optimisation (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC), and a customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work on product launches and sales campaigns to generate revenue and leads
- Support account-based marketing (ABM) and prospecting initiatives through marketing automation
- Work across all digital channels to achieve effective marketing
- Analyse and report on activity
- Digitally enable all activity
- Marketing qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Driving engagement and results across social media, search engines, web platforms (WordPress), email platforms (Hubspot) and mobile applications (apps)
- Hands-on experience with SEO
- Demonstrable exceptional communication standards
- Experience in using design tools to create owned content
- Experience in marketing automation (Hubspot)
- Practical experience in using reporting tools including Google Analytics, Hotjar, SEMrush or other similar platforms
- Driving licence
Job title: Digital Marketing Specialist | Location: Nantwich, CW5 7JW | Hours: Full-time (8-hour shift) | Contract: Permanent | Schedule: Monday to Friday | Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 | Bonus scheme: 10% Yearly, Performance | Availability: Immediate Start
- Email your CV to [email protected]
- Your CV will be reviewed by Genus’ Talent Acquisition Team and shared with the Strategic Marketing Director for review
- If shortlisted, the Talent Acquisition team will contact you by telephone – prepare to tell us why this position is for you!
- Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment at the Genus ABS European Head Quarters in Nantwich, Cheshire
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- On-site parking and electric vehicle charging points
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership and on-site tennis courts
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Language training provided