Genus ABS is recruiting a Sales and Breeding Advisor to join the Scottish team, responsible for Central Scotland, reporting to David Guthrie on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role of the Sales Advisor is to provide technical knowledge, advice and support to customer farms during the sales process to maximise the benefits of Genus ABS product and service solutions.
Genus ABS will provide the learning and development you need to specialise in our portfolio of world-leading products and service solutions. If you join our team, you will have the opportunity to progress your career in a safe and supportive environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accountable for new business development and product sales
- Input and maintain current customer information in the customer-relationship-management system (CRM)
- Identify opportunities to grow and develop new business relationships and revenue streams
- Create and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues, providing timely responses to emails, calls, voicemails and text messages
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel and visit your customer farms
Job title: Sales Advisor | Location: Glasgow and Central Scotland Areas| Salary: Competitive | Bonus: Yearly, Performance, Loyalty | Contract type: Permanent | Availability: Immediate start
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Fully expensed company vehicle for work purposes
- Company events
- Private dental insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Gym membership
- Company pension (Enhanced by Genus)
- Company sick pay
- Store discounts
- Referral programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Language training provided and support for continuous professional development (CPD)
- Enhanced Parental Leave Package *NEW*
Click here to apply for the opportunity on our parent company website, Genus Plc – Current Opportunities.