Global Herd Visit/Tour Form
Global Tour/Herd Visit Request
Terms and Conditions
1. ABS Global Tours will help coordinate tours, but all travel and accommodation arrangements must be made on your own or through the ABS travel agency, Egencia.
2. ABS Global Tours will coordinate two days of herd visits and one day of DeForest facility tours and tour-related meetings.
i. ABS tour group leaders are not permitted to call farms to set up their visits.
ii. ABS will provide a list of “On Your Own” tours for the tour group leader to schedule.
3. All costs associated with tours will be charged to the respective group/business visiting.
4. The completed forms must be submitted 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
5. All tour requests should be made to Morgan Cavitt at [email protected]
6. Once form has been completed and reviewed by Global Tours, it will be forwarded to the following people for approval: Global Marketing, North America Sales Team, Veterinary/Health Assurance Team, and visiting country’s Country Manager.
i. Upon approval of the tour request, Global Marketing will be in contact with the tour group’s leader.
7. Tours are subject to cancellation if flights are not booked or visas not obtained (when relevant) four weeks prior to the scheduled arrival date.
8. Herd visit compensation will be $100/hour in semen credit for normal visits (paid for by the visiting ABS office), and $500/event in semen credit for special events (like World Dairy Expo).
9. The week of and the weeks surrounding World Dairy Expo are busy for all. During that week, large group visits will be scheduled as part of the World Dairy Expo itinerary. We will not be able to accommodate special requests during that time.
10. Biosecurity is very important to us. To visit our facility, visitors must have been off of a farm for at least 48 hours, showered since their last contact with a farm, and be wearing clean clothes and shoes. Additionally, visitors must have been in the country for 24 hours before visiting an ABS facility.
11. If you would like participants to receive ABS gifts upon arrival, it is the ABS tour group leader’s responsibility to coordinate.
12. An ABS representative must accompany the group at all herd visits and facility tours.
13. ABS Global Tours expects visitors to be respectful, stay together, follow directions, and act responsibly at facilities. We reserve the right to ask someone to leave a tour if they are behaving in an unacceptable manner.
14. Participating in any tours at ABS Global, Inc. (ABS) is at your own risk. By participating in an ABS tour, you expressly waive and release ABS, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors and assigns, from any and all claims, now known or hereafter known arising out of or related to your participation in the tour, including without limitation, any personal injury, death or property damage, whether arising out of the negligence of the ABS or otherwise.
Global Tour/Herd Visit Request Form
Please complete the form in its entirety.